Private Tapas Tour
Experience Spanish tapas and learn about the history and gastronomy of Madrid during this private, guided, walking, and food tour that visits 3 tapas bars. Find yourself eating and drinking among locals sampling famous dishes like rich Iberian ham, saucy patatas bravas, and chocolate-covered churros. See the sights and learn their history as you walk between bars taking time for photos and exploring at your own pace. We mix gastronomy with history. So, apart from enjoying gastronomy, you will learn more about my city and my country. Enjoy a private tour of tapas. Go to three tapas bars in the center of Madrid and taste local dishes. After that go to one of the best churrerias to try delicious churros with chocolate.
- Try a delicious dessert such as churros
- Learn about Spanish history while sightseeing
- This is a private activity. Only your group can participate.
+ 18 years
English / Spanish
- Visit 3 tapas bars and then enjoy delicious chocolate with churros
- Private local guide expert in history and gastronomy.
- 1 drink (wine, vermouth, beer, soft drinks or water) in each bar.
- Food tasting as (Iberian ham, Manchego cheese, garlic shrimp,bravas, padron pepper etc
- Dessert: Chocolate with Churros
- Not recommended for Celiacs, vegetarians, vegans, lactose intolerant and people with shellfish allergy and fish
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In some bars we may not be seated, we will be at the bar.
- If you do not arrive at the indicated time or do not show up, you lose the tour and it will not be refundable. Remember that this tour does not have a flexible entry time. It has a fixed departure time.
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tips are not included, it is recommended to tip the guide 10-15% at the end of the tour
Meeting And Pickup
Meeting And Pickup
Apple Store (Puerta del Sol). Look for the red umbrella!
We will finish at our last stop, in Calle Arenal 5 minutes from Puerta del Sol, where we have started the tour.
What To Expect
Puerta del Sol
Our gastronomic tour will start at Apple Store (Puerta del Sol) at 12:30 p.m or at 7:00 p.m. (In summer we start at 8:00 p.m.). I will welcome you to Madrid and I will explain a little what we are going to do during the tour.(Pass By)
After welcoming you at Puerta del Sol, we will go to the Autrias neighborhood, here we will stop (depending on the day) at our first gastronomic stops. You will experience the same venues that the locals go to, seeking traditional tapas such as iberian ham, manchego cheese, garlic shrimp, fried cod (a typical tapa from Madrid) padron peppers, bravas, Spanish Omelette, and more tapas according to the tapas bars that you will visit on the day.1 hour • Admission Ticket Free
Puerta del Sol
After enjoying tapas like authentic locals, we return again to Puerta del Sol. Here I am going to describe this beautiful square, I will tell you its history and some symbols that are in it.10 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
During our gastronomic tour we will visit iconic places in the city, such as Calle Mayor, Plaza Mayor, here I will give you a brief summary of the history of the Plaza, the most important Plaza in Madrid.10 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
Medieval MadridAfter visiting the Plaza Mayor, we enter Medieval Madrid. In this area we will stop at a classic tapas bar in Madrid. In this bar, depending on the day, we will try mushrooms or a delicious squid sandwich.30 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
Plaza de la Villa
After finishing our 3rd tapas bar, and on the way to our last stop, the 4th we will visit one of the most beautiful squares in Madrid. The Plaza de la Villa, here I will give you a brief and interesting summary of the square. We will also pass by the oldest restaurant in the world. Here I will tell you a brief history of the restaurant.10 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
Calle del ArenalAnd to finish our gastronomic tour, we will go to one of the best churrerias in Madrid to try our churros with chocolate. This will be our 4th and last stop. We will end at Calle Arenal, 5 minutes walk from Puerta del Sol, where we started our tour.30 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
More information+Free Cancellation
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours* before the experience's start time. If you cancel less than 24 hours* before the experience's start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours* before the experience's start time will not be accepted.